With the improvement of living standards, the term carbon footprint is gradually familiar to everyone.
Because the carbon footprint affects the global climate and makes the global temperature higher and higher, to better protect our earth, people put forward to reduce the emission of carbon footprint.
With more and more enterprises begin to pay attention to low-carbon manufacturing to deal with the pressure from the government, society, and the public and show their social responsibility.
Many excellent enterprises in the industry began to start from the source design of products to reduce GHG emissions in the whole life cycle of products.
What Is A Carbon Footprint?
Wikipedia explains: A carbon footprint is the total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused by an individual, event, organization, service, place, or product, expressed as carbon dioxide and methane can be emitted through the burning of fossil fuels, land clearance and the production and consumption of food, manufactured goods, materials, wood, roads, buildings, transportation, and other services.
What Are The Specific Aspects Of Carbon Footprint?
Among them, “carbon” refers to natural resources composed of carbon elements such as oil, coal, and wood; Consume More carbon, and more carbon dioxide, the culprit of global warming, is being produced.
Change the way of life, give up all kinds of “high-carbon” life, and advocate “low-carbon” life.
What Is The Experience In Carbon Footprint?
1. Public Daily Consumption
When water, paper, single-use plastic boxes, and other products are applied, they all create a carbon footprint.
Why do you say that?
As time goes by, these plastic boxes will not only produce carbon dioxide pollution but also produce carbon dioxide.
2. Household electricity
Household electricity creates a more carbon footprint, such as TVs, computers, washing machines, refrigerators, lamps, and other electrical products.
These products continue to generate carbon dioxide with an enormous impact on the world.
Special is the air conditioner.
Transportation is making the use of vehicles such as private cars, long-distance cars, and trains.
These cars require refueling during transport to function.
Therefore, to reduce the carbon footprint, more and more electric vehicles are produced to reduce carbon dioxide production.
But the best way is to drive less and pollute the environment less.
With the development of science and technology, aircraft is also the fastest and most convenient means of transportation.
However, an aircraft pays a lot in the early stage from manufacturing to use, resulting in a lot of carbon footprint.
In the later stage, it is also producing more pollutants.
How To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint?
There are many ways to tell us how to reduce our carbon footprint.
Now let me list 13 items for your reference.
1. Actively reduce carbon emissions.
2. Carbon compensation or carbon offset
4. Try to choose organic food and healthy food.
5. Respect the ecological nature, have a conscious concept of environmental protection, and drive people around to advocate friend protection; Don’t litter. If you see the garbage thrown by others, you will also pick it up in the trash can.
6. Being close to nature and choosing an environmentally friendly, natural, and free way of “organic travel” is different from the traditional way of enjoying beautiful scenery during the journey. It pays more attention to protective behavior and way of thinking, does not damage the environment, and consciously protects the ecology.
7. Use Led lamps, which save at least 66% more electricity than incandescent lamps
8. Select a printer with reliable quality to avoid waste due to paper jam
9. Turn off the electrical power. Whether in the office or at home, turning off the power when computers, televisions, and other electrical appliances are not in use can save energy compared with standby mode
10. Old thing donation: donate your surplus or useless items to welfare organizations
11. Save water, turn down the flow of the toilet and faucet, and try to use more than one water, such as vegetable washing water, washing dishes, washing water mopping the floor.
12. Take more buses or walk to work. Or drive low fuel consumption cars.
13. Use of mobile phones. With the accelerating upgrading, chargers are not universal, resulting in magnanimous idle chargers and waste.
However, how can our LED lamps help us reduce our carbon footprint?
We can reduce it from many aspects, but now we list three ways for your reference.
1. Use energy-saving and environment-friendly lamps.
These lights will save you money and electricity, thus protecting energy waste.
2. Lamps that use natural energy to produce light, for example, our solar street light. No wire, solar street light creates lighting by the sun.
3. Lamps with long service life.
Long service life reduces replacement and manual maintenance costs.
Of course, if you have better methods, you are also welcome to put forward your good advice to reduce carbon footprint at any time, to protect our earth.
If you want to know more information about LED lamps, please feel free to consult, and we will give you solutions at any time. You can also check our website: www.enetcl.com to learn more.