Batteries are more common in our lives, generally in the electric car lithium batteries and batteries more, for the battery may not be particularly well understood, what kind of difference does the battery have? Here we take a look at the difference between lithium batteries and batteries for electric vehicles.
Electric car lithium battery and battery difference 1
1. charge and discharge aspects are different.
(1) the battery has a memory effect and can not be charged at any time to discharge. There is an acute self-discharge phenomenon, and the battery is easy to scrap after some time. The discharge multiplier is small and can not be a long-time high current discharge.
(2) lithium battery has no memory effect. The battery can be charged and discharged at any time, the battery self-discharge is low, the monthly self-discharge is less than 1%, and the battery can be stored for a long time. Powerful, fast charging and discharging, 20 minutes can be filled with more than 80%, and 15 minutes to get it all out.
2. temperature tolerance is different.
(1) The operating temperature of the battery is generally between 20 ° C and 25 ° C. Below 15 ℃, its discharge capacity decreases, the temperature decreases by 1% per 1 ℃, its capacity decreases by 1%, and the temperature are too high (more than 30℃), its life will be greatly shortened.
(2) Common lithium batteries operate at temperatures between -20 and 60 degrees Celsius. But generally lower than 0℃, lithium battery performance will decline, and discharge capacity will be reduced accordingly, so lithium battery performance through operating temperature, usually is 0 ~ 40 ℃. Some special environmental requirements of the lithium battery temperature vary, and some can even keep generally in an environment of hundreds of degrees Celsius.
3. the chemical reaction formula when discharging is different.
(1) battery discharge: negative Pb(s)-2e-+SO42-(aq) = PbSO4(s).
(2) Lithium battery discharge reaction: Li+MnO2=LiMnO2.
The difference between electric car lithium battery and battery 2
1. The principle is different
The battery is a kind of battery. Its role is to be able to store limited electric energy and use it in the right place. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electrical energy. Lithium battery is a kind of battery that is made of lithium metal or lithium alloy as anode material and uses a non-aqueous electrolyte solution.
2. Different prices
Battery price is relatively cheap, and lithium battery and battery compared, lithium battery price is relatively high.
3. Different safety performance
Li-ion battery and battery compared the safety performance of two is not the same, battery safety is a little higher.
5. cycle life is different
Lithium battery cycles are generally about 2000-3000 times, and battery cycles are about 300-500 times. The cycle life of lithium batteries is about five or six times that of storage batteries.
Electric car lithium battery and battery difference 3
The first point: lithium batteries are lighter than lead-acid batteries
In terms of the weight of lithium batteries and batteries, lithium batteries are generally about 3.5 kg, and the scale of batteries is about 13 kg. Compared with batteries, lithium-ion batteries are lighter, and the body weight of the vehicle is much smaller after installation. With the implementation of the new national standard, there is a clear limit on the overall body weight of the electric car, and lithium-battery electric vehicles have become the first choice for many manufacturers to transform.
The second point: lithium battery has no memory effect and long service life
In terms of the memory effect of lithium battery and storage battery, lithium battery has visible advantages. Lithium batteries have no memory effect, whereas batteries have a memory effect. In terms of the overall service life, the battery charge and discharge cycles are about 350 times, and the service life is about two years. Lithium-ion batteries have about 900 cycles of charge and discharge, so they last longer.
The third point: lithium batteries are less polluting than lead-acid batteries
In terms of the overall impact on the environment, lithium batteries have much less pollution and impact on the environment than batteries. The battery contains a lot of lead, acid, and alkali electrolyte solutions, these substances in the surrounding will cause significant pollution to the soil and water and even affect the overall function of the human body. Lithium battery is polluting to the environment is Co, the cathode is used lithium cobaltate, and cobalt in the periodic table of elements is ranked 27, in front of nickel behind iron, as a transition metal in the environment, but not much, so in environmental protection lithium batteries have a clear advantage, however, whether it is lithium batteries or lead-acid batteries the battery after disposal of the best to the particular recycling crowd to avoid improper use and cause new environmental pollution.
Fourth point: the price of lithium batteries is higher than the price of lead-acid batteries
As far as the overall price is concerned, the value of a lithium battery is higher than that of a battery. But generally, lithium batteries can last 4-5 years, and battery life is about two years. At present, the price of a battery on the market is about 450 yuan, and the price of a lithium battery is about 1000 yuan. According to its service life and cost performance, the price advantage of lithium battery compared with battery is not visible. But generally speaking, lithium battery has a three-year warranty period, so it is more appropriate to choose a lithium battery in the long run.