What Is Solar Energy?
Solar energy is inexhaustible, clean, pollution-free, and renewable green energy.
The use of solar power to generate electricity has the advantages of unparalleled cleanliness, high safety, relative breadth and sufficiency of energy, long life, maintenance-free and other advantages that other conventional energy sources do not have.
The energy of the 21st century is photovoltaic energy.
The most important is new energy.
Solar Street Light
Solar Street Lights Advantage
- Solar street lights do not need to lay cables, do not need AC power supply, and do not generate electricity bills.
- DC power supply and control.
- It has good stability, long life, and high luminous efficiency.
4. Easy installation and maintenance, high safety performance, energy saving, environmental protection, economical and practical, etc.
Application Scenarios of Solar Lamps
You can let the solar lights be used in urban key and secondary roads, communities, factories, tourist attractions, parking lots, and other places.
The Composition of Solar Street Lights
Its system composition is composed of the LED light source (including drive), solar panel, battery (including battery incubator), solar street light controller, street light pole (including foundation), and auxiliary materials and wires.
Solar cell modules generally use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell modules.
LED lamp holders generally use high-power LED light sources.
The controller is generally placed in the light pole, with light control, time control, overcharge and over-discharge protection, and reverse connection protection.
More advanced controllers have the function of adjusting the lighting time in four seasons, half power function, intelligent charging, discharging, etc.
Batteries are placed underground, or there will be special battery incubators, valve-regulated lead-acid batteries, gel batteries, iron-aluminium batteries, or lithium batteries can be used.
The solar lamps work fully automatically.
No need to dig trenches for wiring, but the poles need to be installed on the embedded parts (concrete base)
Product components Light pole structure:
Steel light poles and brackets, the surface is sprayed with plastic, and the battery board is connected with special anti-theft stainless steel screws.
The components of solar flood lights and solar street lights are similar. Mainly the difference in appearance.
Solar Garden Light
Solar Christmas Lights
Solar Christmas lights, including housing, LED lights, and power supply.
The shell is generally in the shape of Santa Claus, made of transparent or translucent material.
The LED lights are installed in the housing and connected to the power supply.
The power source is solar power, including solar panels, charge and discharge controllers, and batteries connected in sequence.
The advantages of solar Christmas lights are:
Using solar power to supply power, energy saving, and environmental protection; simple shape structure, simple structure, can be set in any place, not limited by the use of occasions, or assembly, and are very convenient.
Solar Wall Light
The wall lamp is a kind of commonly used lamp in our life.
The most commonly used wall lamps are installed on both sides of the bedside in the bedroom.
This wall lamp can play a light but also a decorative role.
There is also a solar wall lamp, which is the most common in parks.
What is A Solar Wall Light?
Wall sconces are lamps hung on the wall, which can not only light but also have a decorative effect.
Solar energy is one of the wall lights.
It is powered by solar energy which makes it flash.
Advantages of Solar Wall Lights
1. The attractive advantage of the solar wall light is that under the sunlight during the day, the solar wall light can use its conditions to convert the solar light energy into electrical energy, to achieve an automatic battery, and it will also store the light energy.
2. The solar wall lamp has controlled by an intelligent switch and the light-controlled automatic switch.
For example, the solar wall light will automatically turn off during the day and turn on at night.
3. Because the solar wall lamp is driven by light energy.
It does not connect to any other power source, and carry out complicated wiring.
Secondly, the solar wall lamp works very smoothly and reliably.
4. Solar wall lights have a very long lifespan. Because the solar wall light uses the peninsula body chip to flicker, it has no filament, and its lifespan can reach 50,000 hours without being damaged by the outside world. The service life of incandescent lamps is 1,000 hours, and energy-saving lamps are 8,000 hours. It seems that the service life of solar wall lamps is much longer than that of incandescent lamps and energy-saving lamps.
5. Ordinary lamps generally contain two substances, mercury, and xenon, which will cause considerable water pollution to the environment when the lamps are discarded.
However, the solar wall lamp does not have the two substances of mercury and xenon, so even if it is old, it will not cause water pollution to the environment.
6. Everyone knows that ultraviolet and infrared contact will cause damage to people’s eyes for a long time, but solar wall lights do not contain these, even if they are in contact for a long time, they will not cause damage to people’s eyes.
If you want to know more about LED lights, please feel free to visit our website at www.enetcl.com Or send it directly to email: email@example.com.