How do work for solar lights?
When the sun is out, a solar panel takes the light from the sun and produces electrical energy. The energy can then be used immediately or stored in a battery. The goal of most solar lights is to provide power at night. So they will contain a battery or be capable of attaching to batteries.
Two main types of solar lights
The first is Outdoor solar lights. It will include solar garden lights, solar street lights, solar parking lot lights, solar sign lights, solar traffic lights, solar emergency lights, solar camping lights, etc.
The second is Indoor solar lights. It will include solar shed lights and solar deck lights.
Our Street lights will work for you in the following six ways.
1. Green work for you. Solar street lights create lighting by sunshine.
It is green energy in the world. Not have pollution and waste.
2. Renewable work for you. Solar street lights are a renewable and sustainable energy source. The sun lights will exist in the world.
3. Eco-friendly work for you. Don’t produce harmful gas and carbon dioxide.
4. Easy installation and cost-saving work for you. Not wire cable. Easy to install everywhere. Solar street lights have a long time warranty. As time passes away, it saves the cost of recovery and maintenance. So that increases benefits and value.
5. Low voltage and energy savings work for you. Solar light uses low voltage utilizes 12V or 24V DC, so better safe.
6. Lighting dark everywhere, lighting up your world, let you save money and save energy.
How do you get solar lights to work?
1. Check that there’s not a pull tab on the battery
2. Cover the panel to test the light
3. Ensure the solar panel is clean
4. Make sure the solar panel correct position
5. Test with regular batteries if possible
If you would like to know more about led lamps and portable power stations, welcome to visit our website www.enetcl.com